Thursday, August 12, 2010

Alaska Railroad


I traveled The Alaska Railroad from Fairbanks to Denali to meet my mom after her first two days of adventure in Anchorage a couple weeks ago.  We hit up Denali National Park & Preserve for an all-day wilderness tour and saw some amazing animals and natural beauty.  Later that day, we took the rail back to Fairbanks and I showed her around town the next few days, which included an unexpected 8-hour round trip drive to the Arctic Circle, checking out UAF's Museum of the North, Pioneer Park, and picking blueberries just off the Steese Highway.  This video highlights my meeting her in Denali the first couple days.  My sister also visited the week before.  I'll see about trying to compile a similar video that highlights that fun, too.
[Music: "Train" by Mother Mother]

No comments:

Post a Comment